In this episode, we’re talking about group think and how the thoughts of the team permeate the performance of the team.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How these insidious thoughts sneak in and affect the performance of a team.
- The importance of separating out the facts and what you’re telling yourself about those facts.
- What story are you and your team telling yourselves about the facts? Is it a good one or not?
- The importance of you, as a leader, helping them to think differently.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I’m redesigning my website. If you’re not yet a subscriber, I invite you to be. Go here and subscribe at the bottom of the page.
- I’ll be launching The Core program again in mid-September sometime. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or subscribe on the website if you’d like to be on the waiting list to get notified.