We’ve all had them. They can be life changing. But remember, they only have power and authority over your role in the company, not over you as a human being. Here’s how to deal …
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to look at the behavior and determine what type of difficult boss you’re dealing with. There are three main types.
- How to approach them and use our difficult conversation structure.
- To remember that your emotional health is your responsibility, so don’t give it away.
- How to come at this from a place of abundance and not scarcity.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Related previous podcasts: Ep #12: How to Have a Difficult Conversation, Ep #33: Scarcity and Abundance Thinking in Leaders, Ep #52: Three Shades of Difficult People, Ep #75: Manager Pep Talk for Difficult Conversations
- I’d like to invite you to check out my new website and get on my update list. If you subscribe right now you get a free chapter of my book Change Your Think. It’s on the home page – just scroll down a little bit.
- You can also learn more about my CORE program and get updates on that as well if you join the list. So be sure to do so at https://www.leadershipcoachllc.com/
- Additionally, I’m going to be launching a leadership coach training program. I’ll be teaching all the leadership coach training tools that I use. We’ll be starting at the end of October. It will be via live Zoom links and video conferences. I’ll be teaching all of my “how to manage difficult employees” content. To learn more, go to https://www.leadershipcoachllc.com/leadershipcoach
- If you have other questions, email me at email@example.com or ask me on my Facebook group called How to Lead. Go here.
- And please share this podcast with a friend!