Welcome! Here’s a little bit about me, what I do, and what this podcast is for.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Who I am and what I do. My focus on difficult people and difficult situations.
- The podcast frequency is typically two a month – sometimes more and sometimes I do an interview.
- Popular tools that people are looking for are available in an eBook that is free right now called The Difficult Employee Remedy Handbook. You can access that here.
- Engage with me on my blog by subscribing on the website at the bottom of this page.
- Connect with me on my Facebook page here.
- Find me on LinkedIn here.
- Come work with me in my coaching program called The Core. You can find out more here.
- If you love this podcast and want to write a review on iTunes, I’ll send you a hard copy (if you’re not out of the country) of my book Change Your Think. Send me a screen shot of the review and I’ll send you a free copy.
- If there’s a topic you’d like me to cover in future podcasts, please email me at email@example.com.