Be who you want to be in the world. Here’s a quick hack to change how you’re feeling so you can demonstrate the behaviors you want to demonstrate as a manager.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How the Thought Model can help you show up as the person you want to be in any situation.
- 5 questions to ask yourself in order to get a quick emotional tune-up.
- How this all will help change the world.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I’d love for you to join my coaching program. My goal is to help you be able to coach and manage anyone on anything, anywhere, any time and not get frazzled. I can help you do that. Enrollment for The Core will be opening again in the fall. http://leadershipcoachllc.com/thecore/
- The Difficult Employee Remedy Handbook is still FREE and you can find it at http://leadershipcoachllc.com/difficultemployeeremedy.
- I started a Facebook page for my community and I’d love for you to join me there. It’s called How to Deal with Difficult Employees https://www.facebook.com/difficultemployees/ If you find it and you like the page, let me know you’re a podcast listener. I love hearing from you guys.
- I’m also going to do a live event in the fall on How to Deal with Difficult Employees. I’ll announce that information as soon as I have it available.